The Best Cuisine, with the Best View in Vang Vieng!
“Best Restaurant in Vang Vieng” Reviewed January 19, 2015
We didn't stay in the hotel cos it was fully booked on our dates. We used only restaurant, had our meals there every day during our one-week stay in Vang Vieng. The food was extremely delicious, cooking took reasonable time, any food items always were fresh and very good quality. My favourite was NZ Lamb Chop with ratatouille, but actually I tried almost everything from the menu and I must say that everything was very tasty. The staff is very polite and helpful, with very pleasant attitude. I definitely recommend this restaurant.
Best View: our exclusive riverside terrace and unique tropical garden offer the best view of the river and lime stones in the most charming atmosphere of Vang Vieng .
Best Cuisine: our experienced cooks prepare the best selection of Lao , Thai and French dishes ('à la carte' or set menu).
Some of our typical lao specialities are:
- Laab ( the traditional meat of fish salad)
- Homok Pha ( fish pate steamed in banana leaves)
- Tammakhung ( spicy or non spicy papaya salad )
- And all kinds of soups, sautes, and curries.
Our French or Continental specialities are worth trying for:
- Grilled fish with local herbs;
- Duck breast with honey and red wine sauce & mango;
- Potato Gnocchi , Fish and Chips , Quiche Lorraine and many more to choose…
Our “ala carte “ also features a choice of Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese dishes and a wide selection of wines from different part of the world.
Our fruits, vegetable and herbs are organically grown in the Vang Vieng area.
Breakfast or Buffet breakfast is set and will be served every morning at La Verandah:
- Set Lunch (Lao or Continental): 15 US$ per person;
- Set Dinner (Lao or Continental): 17 US$ per person.
Happy Hour for the bar starts from 3:00 to 6:00 PM daily.
Guests who try and dined our cuisine usually come again the next day …. better to book your table in advance!